Monday, December 8, 2008

You sick Twisted Freak! (as per Glenn Beck)



Last Night we went to see Glenn Beck, on his tour for "the Christmas Sweater"
(For those who don't know) Brandon and I enjoy and are faithful listeners of Glenn Beck on his radio show and his TV Show. At any rate, Brandon got us free tickets and it was a great evening. I highly recommend anyone, (if they have a chance) to go see it or read the book. It is about his personal story from his life.
Here's a fuzzy picture (what can you expect from a security guard taking a picture) but Brandon did get to shake his hand and autograph.
Here's a link: Glenn Beck's Web site click here

2 comments:

Shauna and Chris said...

wow, It was great night. Very cool you guys shook his hand.

The Becks said...

He's my uncle you know... I'll let you shake my hand if you want.. Granted I only have a Christmas cardigan. -Chris