Monday, September 8, 2008

Family Reunion

We went to Redfish lake for my family reunion over Labor day weekend and it was beautiful. It was good to see the lake and visit with family. My Mom and Dad, who never ever camp, even went up. They were awesome.
While there we played on the beach, rode bikes, went to the fish hatchery, went fishing, played card games, had s'mores by the camp fires, even sang silly camp fire songs. It was a really fun trip to get all the cousins together. We even had a little deer in our camp that didn't want to leave our camp area, I guess he wanted a s'more.
On the last day when we were leaving, we woke up to snow. What a shock! Snow on September 1st.



(to enjoy a bigger slideshow of pictures! click here)

1 comment:

The Cureton Family said...

It looks like alot of FUN!!!!!!!! I love camping. We are over my reunion next year I have been thinking Red Fish so I will have to get more info from you! What a good way to end the summer!