Thursday, July 3, 2008

Proud to be an American! Happy 4th of July!

Hi, this is Brandon, usually I would leave the blogging for Jill, but I have to interject a couple of my comments....It's the 4th of July tomorrow (my birthday) but more importantly it's America's birthday... Looking back on the greatest nation on earth and how much good we've brought into the world I am truly thankful to be an American! Through Divine inspiration our founding fathers started something great! Happy 4th everyone!
Thanks Jill for letting me post an item.
Love you, ~B

1 comment:

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY RANKIN FAMILY... WE MISS YOU TONS. Wish we would have been out at Melba for the 4th like we usually have done the past couple of years. Hope you guys had a great day and you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY